Monday, November 24, 2014

CCMC330

Today I am posting a card I made for a color challenge.  Here was the challenge:
 

 
And...here is my card! 
It uses the wonderous wreath stamp set with matching framelit found on page 9 of the holiday catalog.  The greeting is out of the set For all things on page 41.  I used the matching tangelo twist ribbon and the woodgrain TIEF for dimension along with some dimensionals to pop the wreath up off the card.  I LOVE these colors.
 
Don't forget that today starts the Extravaganza sale.  You can check it out HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I really like the non-traditional colors for the wreath! What a bright and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the way the Blackberry Bliss makes the wreath pop! The ribbon finishes it all off perfectly! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I enjoy seeing the Fall cards made with this wreath set as much as the Christmas/Winter ones! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful festive fall wreath! Love the tidy little ribbon. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies...what a fun challenge to do. I loved this color combo. btw, I went in and turned off the word verification so please let me know if it didn't work but I saved the settings so it should. :-) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the challenge colors this week for your beautiful fall wreath! Great details too, with the ribbon and woodgrain embossing! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete